The Decision Maker’s Handbook to Data Science
The Decision Maker’s Handbook to Data Science is a book which I wrote to distill the knowledge and experience I acquired after many years in the field of data science. It was also borne out of the feedback and interaction with clients that participated in the Tesseract Academy‘s data science workshop. If you are a decision maker of any short (from startup founder to manager in a big corporation), I am sure you will find it useful.
The book covers topics such as:
- History of data science.
- Differences between AI, machine learning and statistics.
- Data management and building the right data strategy.
- Thinking like a data scientist (without being one).
- Hiring and managing data scientists.
- Building the right culture for data science.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
If you are not sure whether you want to buy it or not, you can get the first chapter of the book for free if you sign up to receive e-mail updates from The Data Scientist.
The book is available by Apress and Amazon.
In the meantime, you can get the .pdf of the book for free! Simply provide your details below!
You must be logged in to post a comment.