Data maturity Data is the new oil. All businesses, big or small, need to understand and adopt a data-driven approach in order to stay competitive. Data maturity is the concept of how mature an organization’s data strategy and data culture are. It is measured through a set of questions that Read more…
Data strategy is the process of determining how data will be used in an organization and what it will be used for.
It’s a process that has become more important over time because it helps to define the company’s goals and objectives. It also helps to inform senior management about how to execute on those goals and objectives.
The data strategy can take many forms, but generally it includes the following:
– What data should be collected?
– How should data be collected?
– How often should data collection occur?
– Who has access to this data?
– What are the costs associated with collecting this data?