Wanna become a data scientist within 3 months, and get a guaranteed job? Then you need to check this out !
Monitor, control, and optimize your systems more efficiently. Check the best building management software to increase performance.
7 Best Building Management Software
Property management software is the best way to operate and control real estate assets. Here is a list of the 7 best building management software that you could try to make informed decisions and develop your business.
CIM is a building analytics SaaS platform that provides transparency and control over property portfolios. This building management software includes such features as intelligent automation and machine learning algorithms to increase the efficiency of the processes. Also, CIM can store all the existing building data, allowing quick access to information and improving your management.
CIM’s algorithms monitor all building equipment, which helps identify any anomalies in time. The platform sends an alert with a detailed explanation of the issue so the specialists can make the necessary adjustments and fix the problem.
Due to its visibility and transparency, CIM is perfect for any data-driven property operations, providing you with all the essential information you should know to make smart decisions and avoid mistakes.
- Continuous intelligence monitoring
- Seamless collaboration in real-time
- Performance and progress tracking
- Smart monitoring for tenant comfort
- Improved sustainability and enhanced efficiency
- Immediate failure identification and tuning opportunity
- No technical knowledge required
- Indoor environment module for all-zone tracking
- End-to-end visibility and remote updates
- Step-by-step solutions
- Emissions monitoring
- Energy price analysis
- CIM’s platform does not provide API access in a Standard plan
- CIM’s platform does not have a free plan or free trial
Building Engines is another building management system software worth trying. The platform helps increase efficiency across property portfolios. The best thing about Building Engines is that this software streamlines most critical operations, including orders, maintenance, risk, and vendor management. What’s more, the building management platform from Building Engines is a good choice when you strive to reduce your operational expenses yet increase tenant satisfaction scores.
Building Engines helps solve long-standing problems and offers market-leading solutions for management and sustainability, creating an exceptional experience.
- Management & prioritization of tenant requests
- Preventive maintenance to keep critical assets running
- Risk management with automated certificate of insurance tracking
- Advanced HVAC and tenant compliance
- Virtual Engineer to reduce energy costs and improve comfort
- Reduced operating costs by 20%
- Innovative solutions and integrations to deliver a better tenant experience
- Auto-capture of billable events to avoid miscalculations
- Condition inspections to standardize and evaluate each property
- Work order tracking and smooth building operations
- Effective solutions for building, tenant, and vendor management
- The software requires skills and knowledge to use
- Integration issues with existing software and third-party applications
Facilio is a handy asset & maintenance management platform that stores all the critical data and provides enhanced control over the assets, facilities, and inventory. Due to its performance, the platform helps to reduce cost and time expenses when it comes to building operations.
Facilio can be configured to match the specific needs and approaches of business, making it a good choice for a variety of tasks regarding tracking, monitoring, and management.
The platform improves the availability and performance of assets while decreasing operating costs.
- Complex energy management strategies
- AI-driven energy optimization
- Centralized information
- Intelligent alarm management
- Actionable insights through analytics
- Automated diagnostics of issues
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Accessibility across devices
- Facilities management in a single portfolio
- Integration with existing building systems
- Cloud-based optimization
- No sandbox feature to build and test separately to the live platform
- The setup and language are more geared toward FM/TSMs
Buildium is a comprehensive building management software. This platform provides an all-in-one application with scalable features to improve your management, making it great for property managers and real estate agents.
- Handle multiple aspects of business operations
- Tenant and lease tracking
- Automated rent and fee reminders
- Full general ledger accounting
- Online payments support
- Cloud-based property management software
- Marketing & business performance tracking
- Vacancy, maintenance, and accounting management
- Easy-to-use and navigate
- Allow remote operations
- Automated rent collection
- Mixed satisfaction experience with customer service
- Plans do not include additional fees and charges
Guesty is a single cloud-based building management platform. This software provides control over many critical aspects of property management and is a good choice when it comes to short-term rental property. Guesty offers a comprehensive integration functionality and can be run on both computer and mobile devices.
- Remote control of smart locks
- Guest experiences management
- Reservations and bookkeeping management
- Short-term rental property management
- Analytics and automation tools
- Cloud-based application
- Allow remote management
- Multiplatform (PC and mobile)
- Customized reports, including custom filters
- Secure guest communication and reservation tools
- Integrates with leading rental services
- Includes onboarding fee and 2-5% commission on all bookings
- Some services require additional costs
This platform is best for landlords. TenantCloud is a cloud-based building management software that is great for property listings, application forms, rent payments, and maintenance management. The platform may offer efficient communication with tenants via messenger. Also, TenantCloud allows easy interaction with vendors and contains handy management over equipment rental and scheduling.
- Online rent payments and e-signature support
- Labor time and supplies tracking
- Enhanced tenant tracking
- Tax reporting function
- Integrations with accounting applications
- Includes numerous reporting tools
- Perfect for small landlords
- Great for integrations with third-parties
- Seamless communication with tenants
- User-friendly and scalable application
- Multiplatform (PC and mobile)
- Tenant fee of 3.5% and $0.30 per transaction for card payment
- Longer payment processing time (2-5 business days)
This building management software is perfect for condo communities and self-managed HOAs. PayHOA is a cloud-based application with enhanced functionality when it comes to online payment collection and communication with other members.
The platform contains numerous useful functions to provide efficient management and maintenance regarding all aspects of an HOA.
- A single portal for online payments
- A large set of tools for managing HOAs
- Integrations with accounting software
- Enhanced maintenance management
- Online invoicing
- Cloud-based platform
- Ideal for condo communities
- Customizable member portal
- Easy bookkeeping and accounting
- Provides tracking of violations
- Enhanced accounting capabilities
- Some administrative features are not customizable enough
- Report generation is limited
Each building management software has its ideal customer, advantages, and disadvantages. This variability allows you to choose between different platforms when looking for the best building management system that perfectly suits your specific requirements.
When selecting building management solutions, the first step is to identify your critical issues and business goals. This allows you to compare your model and approach to business with the functionality that software developers offer.
Having an idea of what you might need, you can request a demo to check whether a particular platform is right for you practically.
The management systems we reviewed have a wide customer base and offer comprehensive functionality, as well as provide high performance. So, you can be confident in their stability when choosing between them!